Friday, July 17, 2009

Painting and waiting...

Steve finished painting our front room! It is a living/dining combo and here is the general feel we are going for:We painted the walls Behr Premium Plus Ultra (paint and primer in one) eggshell finish in "Offshore Mist". We are accesorizing with white, ebony, and shells. A beachy/nautical vibe. I'm very excited!! Now that the walls are done I can start to have fun!

As far as the VSG goes, I'm still waiting to hear back from the surgeon's office. I called on Monday and they said they submitted my information to insurance on Wednesday 7/8 (the day after the seminar) and it can take up to 2 weeks to hear back. I know that insurance won't cover the surgery, but now I'm wondering if it will cover anything like pre-op visits or lab work. Maybe that's why it's taking so long. Then I kick myself for getting my hopes up. In any case, I'm getting very anxious to get the show on the road!

My knees have begun hurting me in the past few days. I can't hardly stand to get up from a sitting position on the floor anymore. Last night, Dublin hit a toy under the stove. I was using a wire hanger to get it and when I tried to stand my knees wanted to collapse. Even sitting in my chair at work it is hard to stand up. Also, my skin is going CRAZY. I've never had skin problems except a little extra dryness and a pimple every once in a while. Now, I am itchy all over from an extreme level of dryness and my chest is covered in blemishes! Not to mention I'm getting little skin tags all over the place. I found two on my neck yesterday. They are very tiny, but it is only a matter of time before they become giant I'm sure. I am so sick of being so miserable!

No comments: