Monday, May 26, 2008

Triple the Love!

It's been about 12 hours since I said goodbye and I'm already counting down to the next visit! They are growing up so fast - and as much as I am so thrilled to see them growing big and strong, I just love the stage they are at now! But I remember when our nephew, Nick, was a baby I was always so convinced that every time I saw him he was at the cutest stage. It is so amazing to watch a life grow. Each of the triplets have their own personality, their own cry, their own place in this world. I can't wait to see who they become. Here's my favorite picture from this weekend.


Matthew sleeping, Luke wanting all the attention, and John just as happy as can be. John has a crooked smile like Hubby - I just love it!

Here is the crooked smile in action at the Rum Barrel in Key West. This was taken during one of our wedding planning trips. It's been almost 6 months since we married and I feel more blessed every day. Like now - I'm sitting on the couch while he is snoring on the loveseat. I just want to cry looking at him cuz he is so cute and I love him so much. How did I get so lucky?

Tomorrow is Memorial Day and we are going to my parents' house for dinner. Poor Hubby is nervous about getting his first MBA paper done. So we'll probably only stay for a couple hours. I wish we could see my parents and all of our family without having to use up gas. Sheesh - $3.83 a gallon we paid today. And that was one of the cheaper prices we saw.

No comments: