Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hola

Well, I have an irrational urge to type things out. Really, I think I'm just bored with the Internet to the point that I have to create something new. I already spend way too much time on the computer. Which would partially explain my overweight-ness. The root of the problem is that I'm lazy. And gaining weight just makes me more lazy. It is a vicious cycle, really. I could explain all the excuses I have for being fat, but that would just relieve me (and my laziness) of the blame. And today I REALLY feel fat. Pooey. In addition, I REALLY want to eat the dark chocolate covered pretzels that Hubby brought home from his trip to Cincinnatti. Again, pooey. Hubby is in class, I am home alone and I think I'm going to turn off the computer (gasp!) and T.V. (gasssp!) and start reading Love the One You're With by Emily Giffin.

No comments: