Friday, August 28, 2009

Sometimes I don't feel like writing...


And you know what? This is my blog and I don't have to if I don't want to! Ha!
::maturity level check::

Yea, I know it's been a while, but I have plenty of excuses? Wanna hear some?

1. I've been busy. No really! The semester begun (and Fall semester is always the busiest start) and I've been doing work on the side for Steve's company.

2. My carpal tunnel has flared up big time. It's subsiding now, but for a while there I was looking for every excuse not to type.

3. My life is boring. (Ok, I know that doesn't count because my life has always been boring and that didn't stop me from starting a blog)

First things first - kitty update! I swear they are like my children. I can't wait to see them when I get home from work and they just brighten our lives up so much! Here is my most recent favorite picture of them.
Dublin is getting so big. Besides playing catch with my hair ties, his newest trick is carrying the bag of treats to the bed or to the floor next to the bed. He looks at us like he is such a good boy and deserves one (or 2 or 3 or 4...or 5).

Next up - update on VSG. My psychological evaluation is on Sept. 21st. It will be four hours long! I will need to take the whole day off since it is about an hour drive each way. I am trying to schedule my chest x-ray for the same day since they are both in the same town. My psych appt is at 12 so I should be able to squeeze it in in the morning. In surprising news, my insurance paid for my EKG. I guess the doctor coded it just the right way, so that was great. Once my psych eval and chest x-ray is done, I will be all set to schedule the surgery. My boss came down for a visit a couple weeks ago and I told him about the surgery. He was very supportive. Very nervous for me, but very supportive and told me not to even worry about my job and just to worry about myself. Whew!

Tonight I'm going to an Broadway across America show of Grease! Too bad I'm so darn tired!! This time next year will be so different...

No comments: