Thursday, April 23, 2009

Wow, what is wrong with me?

I haven't posted in SOOOO long! First up, we did adopt Harley Davidson into the family after my mom nursed him back to health. Here is an updated picture. He is SUCH a STINKER! Doesn't really like to cuddle and loves to ATTACK us from behind corners, doors, pillows, etc. He also loves playing with the water in the sink and shower. Strange little one he is.


No, I'm still not pregnant. I put on more weight and now I'm trying to lose it again. I currently have 3 pregnant students where I work and am more ready than ever to have a little one. :(

In the meantime, Steve and I have been spending time with our friends and each other. I'm so glad I have a husband that I enjoy being around. :) Here's a picture of us from our 1st wedding anniversary in St. Augustine - 12/8/08.

No comments: