Friday, June 6, 2008

my life according to Google

This is my poor excuse for not being creative and actually writing my own blog. I'm tired and I think I'm getting sick. I know, I know...boo hoo to me.

"my life according to Google": Type in the following and choose from the first page.

1: Type in "[your name] needs" in the Google: Jennifer needs to be in a mental health facility right now

2: Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google: Jennifer looks like a blue eyed sqirrell

3: Type in "[your name] hates" in Google: Jen hates beer

4: Type in "[your name] goes" or "..has gone" in Google: Jennifer goes in this hottub in her orange dress

5: Type in "[your name] loves" in Google: Jennifer Loves To Hate The Tabloids

6: Type in "[your name] eats" in Google: Jennifer ate a sandwich with mayo, peanut butter, mustard, bbq sauce, nutella, and everything else

7: Type in "[your name] has" in Google: Jennifer has photographed more than 1500 pregnant women and families

8: Type in "[your name] works" in Google: Jennifer Works It

9: Type in"[your name] lives" in Google: Jennifer lives as part of a four-person Polyamory, or group marriage

10: Type in "[your name] died" in Google: Jennifer died of cardio myopathy brought on by the viral pneumonia

11: Type in "[your name] will" in Google: Jennifer will be making an 'unofficial' apperance as Princess Cassima


Number 10 was "not cool" as my friend Annemarie said. I know how to spell squirrel. 1, 3 & 8 are totally true. 9 cracks me up.

The End [of the most boring, uncreative blog ever.]

No comments: